Working student in the area of Sales Intelligence (m/f/d)
Become part of the supernutural team!
It all started in 2015 with a sketch on a paper napkin. In the meantime, as an award winner of the German Sustainability Award 2020, we are actively changing the food world in over 20 countries and are proud to have established a new nutritional standard. Because supernutural meets the zeitgeist and enables a whole generation freshly pressed and delicious nut cream without nonsense. With impact for you, nature and against hunger. For our growing mission we are looking for reinforcement in the support of our existing customers.
We welcome you to a working environment where strong team spirit, an open corporate culture and personal initiative are encouraged.
That's what we offer you:
- We are a young, dynamic team consisting of nut fans.
- You can expect a creative working environment with a great deal of personal freedom and short decision-making paths
- You have a lot of responsibility from day one. Hard nuts are cracked together
- Home office and self-organised work
- Your further training is important to us. We support you through individual training measures
- We are a sustainably oriented family business that acts transparently and responsibly
- We support your sustainable lifestyle with grants, such as a BahnCard and an electric car, to achieve our goal of carbon neutrality by 2025
- Fair basic salary with performance-based commission
- Permanent employment relationship
- Freshly squeezed nut cream for free - eh klar!
- You research and collect data on potential customers and thus make an important contribution to lead generation
- Through research or initial contact with potential customers, you identify the responsible contact person
- You create the potential customers in our CRM tool (Pipedrive)
- You support the sales management by analyzing and tracking performance KPIs from our CRM tool
- You are outgoing and enjoy communicating with people
- You have a well-structured, systematic work style and are well organized
- You have good Excel skills and are interested in working in the CRM system
- Great enthusiasm for the topics of food and sustainability
- Very good knowledge of German and English, other languages are an advantage
With us, you can be who you are. Since only you make the difference, we do not distinguish between age, gender, sexual orientation, religion or ethnic origin.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application, stating your earliest possible starting date, to email@example.com
Didn't find anything suitable? Feel free to check out more jobs on our website https://supernutural.com